- This event has passed.
2023 Annual General Meeting of Members (AGM) 📣 🔔
January 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
Invitation to our 2023 Annual General Meeting of Members (AGM)
We are pleased to invite the community to the Annual General Meeting of the Venezuelan-Canadian Society of BC for the 2023 Fiscal Year.
This meeting is a great opportunity for you to to elect the new board of directors, approve the 2023 budget, learn about VCSBC’s achievements in 2022, and how to participate in the events scheduled for 2023.
The meeting is virtual and you need to RSVP HERE to receive a link to the event.
The meeting is now over. Thank you for your interest.
If you wish to be part of the Board of Directors for the new Fiscal Year (2023), or if you know someone who might be interested, please add your name to the nomination list by filling out this form:
The new Board of Directors will be voted in during the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
We hope to see you there.
- Quorum confirmation
- Call to Order (10:05 am)
- Approve Today’s Agenda
- Approval of previous Annual General Meeting Minutes
- Held on Jan 29, 2022
- President’s Report
- Achievements and activities – 2022
- Strategy and Future of VCSBC
- Grants, Long-term growth, and Activity Planning
- The case for sustainability and capacity building
- Financial Report – 2022
- Approve Operating Budget – 2023
- Link to proposed 2023 budget will be added at a later time
- Nomination and Election of new Board of Directors
- Our Bylaws indicate a required minimum of three (3) directors on the Board and a maximum of seven (7)
- Other Business / General Discussion
- Open floor to any new and/or outstanding businesses
- Adjourn Meeting